Drama Holiday Workshops
Want to get some drama in but super busy during the term time? Drama Workshops and Courses are a great way to stock up on creativity during the holidays.
For those who can get quite shy, drama builds confidence. For those who are already confident, it provides vital focus skills and develop creative thinking as well as group skills.
Marian Street Theatre for Young People has an excellent reputation for drama - in case you haven't heard of us before, we are the premier Drama School for young people on the North Shore and have helped thousands of parents, children and families since 1969.
- 5 days of drama
- 2.5 to 3hrs per day (9:30am - 12pm for 5 - 8 years, 1pm - 4pm for 9 - 12 years)
- Convenient location - the hall is located on a quiet street with plenty of parking in Killara near the train station (St Martin's Church, Arnold St)
- Perform at the end of the week for family and friends!
- Sibling discounts
- Taught by industry professionals
- Includes voice, movement, improvisation, prepared pieces, working in groups and also in pairs
- Small class sizes - capped at 16 students (and often smaller)
- Easy online bookings
- Price conscious - $250 for 5 - 8 years, or $270 for 9 - 12 years
- No booking fees if you then join the weekly classes
From our Parents
"Marian Street is a brilliant and irreplaceable institution for young performers. The tutors are passionate and dedicated and the benefits for kids are countless." - Missy
"A quality theatre company with quality values. I wish I had my time over and could enrol in the drama school, working with professional directors and production/stage crew. My first MSTYP experience was Beauty and the Beast but I'll be back for Aladdin and hopefully Pearlie in the Park. A great initiative for the North Shore community to get behind!" - Brydie
The easiest way to enrol is by selecting the class you are interested in and booking online.
New to MSTYP? We love speaking to new families and prospective students - please don't hesitate to get in contact with the office: 02 9411 1800 or email@example.com