Our exciting new weekly drama schedule for 2020 is about to be announced! Sign up to our newsletter to be the first to hear.
We believe young people need a safe space to develop their expressive and creative voices; a place to create, make and experiment.
Creative thinking, collaboration and imagination will be at the forefront of skills required for a 21st Century world and workforce. At MSTYP we use theatre as as an interpretative lens where you can imagine and interpret the world we're living in - to think artistically, critically and creatively
In our classes, students work with experienced industry professionals to develop valuable skills in story telling and creation, ensemble, body, voice and space, as well as learn about expressing themselves through perfomance, build social capital and empathy. MSTYP has been an industry leader for nearly 50 years.
- 1 class a week for 7 - 8 week terms (after school and weekend classes available)
- Classes are between 1 - 2 hrs long, depending on age groups
- Small class sizes - classes are capped at 16 (sometimes smaller) to ensure the best possible learning environment
- Invitations to audition for the Children's Theatre for students aged 12+
- Teaching Artists are industry professionals - see more about our tutors here
- A number of great locations on the north shore in Gordon, Killara and Chatswood
- Support and recomendations from staff - give us a buzz on 9411 1800
- Easy online bookings
Modules - 2020 program
Each term students complete modules. For our regular classes this is one drama module (such as Grimms Fairytales), and one skills based module (such as voice, movement of scripts) each term. Our Express Drama program covers the drama module only.
Each student gets a free student ticket to the upcoming MSTYP Children's theatre production! These are eamiled out in the lead up to the productions, and is one per student.
New Student? Enrol online, or get in contact! We love speaking to new families: 9411 1800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What our parents say
"Exceptional! Amazing! Positively recommending the course to all."
"A fabulous experience for my child with great teachers. We will be back, thank you."
"She enjoyed Saturday's morning classes, it helps her dramatic skills, confidence, expression and even public speaking. Thank you for a wonderful year!"