Try a Drama Class – right now!
This is a 25 minute, online drama class. It is designed for students who have never done drama before to give it a go at home.
Our drama is usually done live with a small class (and interactive, even the online classes!). This way you can see other students, interact with them and with the teaching artists.
- Wear comfy clothes and have some space around you
- Bring 1) a piece of fabric (a towel or scarf will do) and 2) a pair of swimming goggles or bandanna (for one of the exercises)
- Use your computer sound, not headphones…so you can move around!
Parents – you can join in too!
Why these Exercises?
What looks like simple games, actually touch on the underlying principals of drama, including:
- speech and movement exercises to be confident and heard on stage
- overcoming fear by being silly
- creative problem solving
Remember – there is no right or wrong answer.
Drama Classes and Workshops
Want to do drama with other kids? We have a huge range of Online and In Person Drama Courses.