BIRTHDAY PARTIES ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OUR CURRENT PRODUCTION
After 1pm show on Saturdays
Show comes out at 2.30pm including a 15 min interval
Minimum number children: 10 (plus at least one adult)
- $28.10 per child (Inc Booking Fee). This includes show, popcorn and cordial at interval, and after the show the table is set for the birthday cake with watermelon, cordial, fairy bread, chips and lollies included, party hats, a gift and a card signed by the cast for birthday child. This price includes the show.
- $23.10 per adult (Inc Booking Fee) (for the show only, food is available for purchase from the snack bar).
- If the combined group of children & adults is greater than (25) then the adults can be put through at the group rate $16.10 each.
- The party wraps up around 3.15pm.
Meet The Cast: After the show, the cast stay in costume, sing “Happy Birthday” to the birthday child, and chat to the children. The cast will also play some games with the children if desired.
Parents to Provide:
- Birthday cake – bring this on the day and leave with party organiser (see box office staff)
- Party/lolly Bags – if you’d like to give these to your guests, you may also leave them with the party organiser and collect them after the show for your party.
- Many party groups enjoy going into Selkirk Park to play after they have finished at their table. There is equipment to play on, or you may organise your own games.
Phone MCA Ticketing on 1300 306 776 or www.mca-tix.com.au
When making the booking please provide:
- Date you would like to come
- Your name and phone number
- Birthday child’s name and age
- Number of children and adults attending
Confirmation: You will need to pay and confirm final number (8) days prior to performance. If numbers change dramatically or you decide to cancel please let MCA Ticketing know immediately.
Suggested Arrival Time on Day: Twenty minutes to half an hour before the show commences so that your group can be organised.
Age: Suitable for children 3 to 12 years old. Children under 3 are free.